Thursday, August 10, 2006

Getting LEH'ed...

Ok.... so the day is finally here!!!

I am not really sure for how long I, we have been waiting for this day...

right from the start of the thoughts, to that Sunday morning call of Deepak to get the flight tickets, to my calling Subbu to confirm his participation, to Ankur joining us from the US, to me not having enough money to get the Volvo tickets, to getting the tickets, the bookings, to chalking out the plans, to Deepak's charger getting conked off, to Anubhav (who would be referred to as Pondy on the trip) loosing his charger too, to me arranging for a digital camera, to getting a camcorder, to making a checklist to TODAY !!!!

It already has been quite a trip!!!

And today I am stuck in the office for another couple of hours... with that strange sensation in my legs to just get up and get out of here!!!

I am still to pack my stuff... everything has been laid out on the bed... just need to push all the stuff in the bag!!!

Oh... and Pawan Gulani... a very dear friend of mine has wished me luck!!!

He says I am going to get LEH’ed!!! Well... yes I am... excitement, passion, heat, cold, fatigue, sleep, everything!!!

I AM going to get LEH'ed :)

3 comments:

burf said...

i pray u buy that green cap

it is XX hot

i would want to click a pic of u in that

and u might earn a chinki too

with that ;)

Banvri said...

wIsH u LoAdS oF fUn iN lEh .. :)

LoOkInG fOrWaRd tO sEe u At tHe rOoF oF tHe wOrLd :D

eNjOy :D

R said...

SubhaDa and Anubhav....bachchon ka khayal rakhna :D